Why Invest in real estate in Tamil Nadu?
Tamil Nadu’s government is actively promoting private land use for industrial use by developing integrated parks in the state. They have further removed the restrictions on plot coverage ratio while encouraging industries to set up along the transit corridors. Moreover, 25% parking space relaxation will be provided for industries set up within 3 km of railway stations.
- Contributing 8.95% to India’s net Exports
- 1st in industrial performance with a share of 11%.
- 1st in number of persons employed in India
- 1st in number of factories in India
- 4th largest urban area in India, with a population of 11 million
- 2nd largest electronics manufacturing hub in India
- 2nd largest contributor to India’s GDP with a share of 8.4%
- 2nd in NITI Aayog’s SDG index 2020-21
- India’s most urbanized state, with 48.5% of its population living in urban areas
- 2nd in economic development index 2017 as per Frost and Sullivan’s March 2018.
Affordable freehold industrial plots at Arakkonam from `1 to 2 crs per acre If you want your business or industry to reach unseen levels of growth, being in the right place with the perfect framework of physical infrastructure, connectivity, modern technology, and human resources matters. G Square Industrial Park is the answer. The industrial park will make a difference and be the engine of high-speed growth. Located in Tamil Nadu’s industrial hotspot Arakkonam, G Square Industrial Estate is where great businesses prosper! Visit the website, Click here.